venerdì 30 maggio 2014

Carbonara di zucchine - Carbonara with courgettes





Things have not to be complicated to be good or delicious, right?

Well, my last year it happened that I lost my glasses 3 times, in 3 different occasions, but with something in common....all the times during a travel with a travel-companion I was not sure how to evaluate.
I laughed all the times (and my optician too!) telling that there was some reason for that, probably I didnt want to "see" something!


But I want to see this pasta! it is the vegetarian version of the Carbonara that is made generally with bacon. I tried this on the Amalfi Coast a few years ago, and it is very easy and very very good, try that!

INGREDIENTI (2 persons):

whole wheat spaghetti 200 gr
2 fresh eggs
6 zucchini
1 fresh onion
grated parmesan or edible yeast flakes
pepper
fresh persil

Cut the onion in small cubes, and the zucchini in julienne strips. Put them all in a pan with one spoon of oil and let the roast a little. They should be still crunchy.
Add some salt and some fresh persil.
Boil the pasta and when it is ready, put the eggs on it and stir it very quickly. Add the parmesan (or the yeast), the pepper, and....enjoy!

--------
La versione vegetariana della carbonara! questa pasta si prepara specialmente in sud italia, in costiera amalfitana, ed è deliziosa!!!

INGREDIENTI:
spaghetti integrali 200 gr
2 uova
6 zucchini
1 cipolla
parmigiano grattugiato o fiocchi di lievito (parmigiano veg)
pepe
prezzemolo

Tagliate la cipolla a cubetti, e gli zucchini a julienne non troppo sottili.
Mettete il tutto in una padella con un cucchiaio di olio e fate arrostire. Devono cuocere ma restare croccanti.
Aggiungete sale, e prezzemolo fresco.
Fate cuocere la pasta, scolatela,, in una ciotola battete le uova con il pepe e un poco di sale, aggiungeteci la pasta calda e mescolate in fretta ed energicamente fino a che l'uovo sarà diventato cremoso. Ci vorrà un minuto o due. Aggiungete il parmigiano e ...buon appetito!



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Un commento ? sempre gradito! e se ti piace il mio blog, puoi iscriverti come follower, mi fa piacere sapere che mi leggi!

A comment is always welcome! and if you like my blog, you can subscribe as follower, so I will know that you are reading me!